Our popular PTE Exam Preparation Course is perfect for you if you are looking for an artificial intelligence scoring computer-based test that measures your English language skills. We know that’s a lot to understand, but in short, it means that the computer scores your English language skills the way a human marker would score you. Easy!
Here at Pacific English Study, we will make sure you get the score you need. That’s our promise to you! Our teachers use the most up-to-date teaching methods and they really care about you. We have small, intimate classes with students of all ages from all over the world. That’s what makes Pacific English Study different from all the rest.
What else is great about the PTE exam? Well, it is accepted for study applications by thousands of academic programs around the world. It is also approved for all UK, Australian and New Zealand student visa and migration applications.
Have a look below and we are sure you will find a visa that works for you.
So, we extend to you a personal invitation to join our lively and interactive PTE Preparation classes and let us help you achieve whatever score you need.
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Distinguished Talent (Australian support) (subclass 124)
- Business Talent (subclass 132)
- Former Resident (subclass 151)
- Business Owner (provisional) (subclass 160)*
- Senior Executive (provisional) (subclass 161)*
- Investor (provisional) (subclass 162)*
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (provisional) (subclass 163)*
- State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (provisional) (subclass 164)*
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor (provisional) (subclass 165)*
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
- Business Innovation & Investment (provisional) (subclass 188)
- Skilled – Independent (subclass 189)
- Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190)
- Temporary work (skilled) visa (subclass 457)
- Work and Holiday (temporary) (subclass 462)
- Skilled – Recognized Graduate (subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate (subclass 485)
- Skilled – Regional (provisional) (subclass 489)
- Distinguished Talent (subclass 858)
- Skilled – Regional (subclass 887)
- Business Innovation & Investment (permanent) (subclass 888)
- Business Owner (Residence) (subclass 890)
- Investor (Residence) (subclass 891)
- State/Territory Sponsored Business owner (Residence) (subclass 892)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Residence) (subclass 893)
Please check with the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) for the latest visa requirements.