1. Choose a course of study and decide when you want to start classes.
2. Refer to the website providing information for Education Services for Overseas Students on http://www.aei.gov.au/AEI/ESOS/EasyGuide_ESOS.htm.
3. Read the Student Agreement, complete and sign the Application Form.
4. Send the Application Form to the Pacific English Study agent in your country or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. When we receive your Application Form, we will send you a (1) Letter of Offer, (2) Enrolment Acceptance, and an (3) Invoice for Payment.
6. Please forward your fees in full and sign the Enrolment Acceptance letter and send it back to us. Pacific will then send the appropriate confirmation documents (including the COE if you are applying for a student visa). If you are applying for a student visa, you must show these documents at the Australian Embassy when you apply for your visa. Please check with the Australian Embassy if any special visa conditions apply to your country.
7. Credit cards can be processed at no extra charge on all transactions. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
8. Payment can also be made by International Telegraphic Transfer made payable to:
Bank name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Address: Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
Bank contact number: +61-7-5579-3588
Account Name: Pacific Language School Pty Ltd
Branch Number (BSB): 064 432
Account Number: 1039 5234
9. All fees are in Australian dollars ($AUD) and all prices are subject to change at any time without notification.
10. If there are shortfalls due to bank transfers, the balance must be paid on the orientation.